United States of America Quiz Questions
Little Rock is the capital of which US state?
On which granite cliff are the faces of four presidents carved?
Which language is the first language of 6% of the population?
Which natural disaster is the San Andreas Fault prone to?
What does DC stand for in Washington DC?
In which city is the University of Virginia located?
In which state is the Grand Canyon?
What are a group of six states on the northeast coast known as collectively?
Which Kander and Ebb’s musical was set in a city in Illinois?
Which was the first of the original 13 states of the United States?
Round 1 Answers
- Mount Rushmore
- District of Columbia
- New England
- Where is the main space exploration centre in Florida?
- In which city is almost half of the population of Illinois to be found?
- How long is the motor race which Indianapolis is famous for?
- Which town is famous for its jazz music?
- Which mountainous forest state has a settlement of Crow Indians?
- What is traditionally easily available in Reno?
- In which city is La Guardia airport?
- Which US state has the highest population?
- Which two New York boroughs begin with B?
- Key West and Key Largo are off the coast of which state?
Round 2 Answers
- Cape Canaveral
- 500 miles
- New Orleans
- New York
- Bronx, Brooklyn
- Which US state used to be called the Sandwich Islands?
- Which New York street is famous for its fashion stores?
- The name of which state has four letters, the first and last the same?
- The discovery of what in 1848 led to the expansion of California?
- Kansas is the United States’ chief producer of which grain?
- Which Michigan town is famous for the production of motor vehicles?
- Which New York borough is noted for its skyscraper skyline?
- Other than White Americans what is the largest racial group on Hawaii?
- Which US state is the title of a musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein?
- Which city, the capital of Tennessee, is famous for its music?
Round 2 Answers
- Fifth Avenue