Skip to content
Round 1 Questions
- Which Alan Bleasdale offering won the BAFTA Drama award in 1982?
- Which character was killed in episode two of spy drama “Sooks” ?
- Which 1960’s TV personality ended his show in a white E-type Jaguar?
- Which Alan Plater TV adaptation starred Kenneth Branagh as Guy Pringle?
- Where did Ken Barlow’s father get the money that enabled him to move out of Coronation Street?
- Who played Josephine opposite Ernie Wise’s Napoleon?
- Who is the richest person to have accepted a bit-part on “Bread”?
- Which Eastender thought his father was Pete Beale when it was Kenny?
- What was Robin Tripp studying when he lived upstairs from the Ropers?
- Who was Sid’s next-door neighbour in “Bless This House”?
Round 1 Answers
- Boys from the Blackstuff
- Helen Flynn
- Simon Dee
- Fortunes of War
- A premium Bond win
- Vanessa Redgrave
- Paul McCartney
Round 2 Questions
- Which quiz and chat show host devised “Whose Baby”?
- Which department at Crossroads Motel was run by Vera Downend?
- Tim Wonnacott was the presenter of which TV series?
- Which “Good Life” star piayed the lodger in “Goodbye Mr Kent”?
- Which series about two girls and a guy was “Three’s Company” in the US?
- Which “Blue Peter” presenter was in “Space 1999” and “Fallen Hero”?
- Which comedy featured characters called Terry Collier and Bob Ferris?
- What was the last episode of “Friends” called?
- Which 1960’s soap cast Haverhill in Suffolk as Angleton new town?
- Which TV series starred Lesiie Phillips and Donald Sinden as vicars?
Round 2 Answers
- Eamonn Andrews
- The hairdressing salon
- Bargain Hunt
- Richard Briers
- Man About the House
- Peter Duncan
- The Likely Lads
- The last One: Part two
- The Newcomers
- Our Man at St Mark’s
Round 3 Questions
- Which comedy series married David Jason to Gwen Taylor?
- “Freudian Sleep” and “The Placeholder” are episodes of which comedy?
- Which Hywel Bennett series had the same title as a drama about a poet?
- Who plays Melanie Owen in “EastEnders”?
- Where does Polly Sherman work?
- Name the review of the year quiz show presented annually by Jimmy Carr?
- Who was Frank Muir’s most regular writing partner?
- Which television series, which celebrated its twentieth anniversary in 2005, was originally called “People Like Us”?
- Who was always trying to borrow food in “Sykes”?
- Which series linked Polly James and “District Nurse” Nerys Hughes?
Round 3 Answers
- A bit of a Do
- Tamzin Outhwaite
- Fawlty Towers
- The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
- Denis Norden
- The Liver Birds