Skip to content
The Olympics Quiz Questions
- Which Olympiad was the 2012 Summer Olympics – XIX, XXX or XXV?
- What type of medal did boxer Amir Khan win at the 2004 Olympic Games?
- How many gold medals did Mark Spitz win in Munich in 1972?
- Which country is 1972 Pentathlon winner Mary Peters from?
- What colour medal did Sharron Davies win in Moscow?
- In which two successive Olympics did Daley Thompson win gold?
- In which team game did Britain’s men win gold in Seoul in 1988?
- Which country has won most summer Olympic medals since 1896?
- Whose long-jump record in the 1968 Olympics lasted for 24 years?
- Which boxer won gold for Canada in Seoul in 1988?
- Northern Ireland
- 1980 and 1984
- United States
- Bob Beamon’s
- Lennox Lewis