Skip to content
Rolling Stones Quiz Questions and Answers
Round 1 Questions
- Who designed the sleeve and logo on “Sticky Fingers”?
- Where did they record the album “Goat’s Head Soup”?
- Which 1983 video for the title track was banned?
- Which record was a hit for Bill Wyman in 1983?
- Whom did Mick Jagger sing “Dancing in the Stree ” with at Live Aid?
- The Stones’ 2016 documentary was titled “Ole Ole Olélz A Trip Across…” where?
- Which sci-fi thriller did Mick Jagger appear in 1992?
- Who was the subject of the film “Hail Hail Rock ‘n’ Roll”, for which Keith Richards directed the music?
- Who were Keith Richards’ band on “At The Hollywood Palladium”?
- For which record label did the Stones sign a deal in 1991?
Round 1 Answers
- Andy Warhol
- Je suis un rock star
- David Bowie
- Latin America
- Chuck Berry
- X-Pensive Winos
Round 2 Questions
- Who was dropped from the group in its early days because “he looked too normal”?
- Whose song was the Rolling Stones named after?
- Which Stone described his career as “five years of playing and 20 of hanging about”
- Which Jagger-Richard song was Marianne Faithfull’s first hit?
- Which famous guitarist played on Jagger’s album “She’s the Boss”?
- Which 1960s Stones’ hit had the longest title?
- What was on the other side of “Ruby Tuesday”?
- What was their first hit on their own Rolling Stones record label?
- What was the Rolling Stones’ second album called?
- To a year either way, when did Mick Jagger become Sir Mick?
Round 2 Answers
- Ian Stweart
- Muddy Waters
- Charlie Watts
- As Tears Go By
- Jeff Beck
- Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow?
- Let’s Spend the Night Together
- Brown Sugar
- Rolling Stones No.2