General Knowledge Questions | Film
Narnia Quiz Questions and Answers
Round 1 Questions
- How many Chronicles of Narnia are there?
- Who voiced Aslan in the 2005 film “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”?
- What is the name of the Narnian castle housing the four thrones?
- Digory and Polly appear in which book?
- Which season is Narnia at the start of “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”?
- What sort of animal is Reepicheep?
- In the later Chronicles, how is Digory better known?
- What mode of transport is the Dawn Treader?
- What is the real name of the White Witch?
- Who is the eldest of the Pevensie children?
Round 1 Answers
- Liam Neeson
- Cair Paravel
- The Magician’s Nephew
- Talking mouse
- The Professor
Round 2 Questions
Where are the Pevensie children at the start of “Prince Caspian”?
Which is the ﬁfth book of the Chronicles of Narnia?
Which book was written ﬁrst?
What is the name of the horse in “The Horse and His Boy”?
Who is the chief of the White Witch’s secret police?
What relation is Eustace Scrubb to the four Pevensie children?
In “The Silver Chair” what sort of creature is Puddleglum?
Which of the children is called “The Gentle” after the coronation?
The evil Tash appears in which book?
In “The Magician’s Nephew” Iadis is woken in which land?
Round 2 Answers
- At a train station
- The voyage of the Dawn Trader
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Last Battle
Round 3 Questions
What does the White Witch tempt Edmund with?
Who was the last King of Narnia?
In which land does “The Horse and His Boy’ ’ begin?
In “The Magician’s Nephew” what did the Cabbie and wife beams in Narnia?
Whom did C. S. Lewis dedicate “The Lion, the Witch and tie W to?
In “Prince Caspian” what sort of animal is Hogglestock?
Shasta, Hwin and Aravis appear in which book? ,
Which of Eustace’s school friends travels to Narnia with him?
What is the name of the Unicorn in “The Last Battle”?
In which year was “The Last Battle” originally published?
Round 3 Answers
- Turkish Delight
- The First King and Queen
- His Goddaughter (Lucy Barfield)
- The Horse and His Boy
- Jill Pole