Marilyn Monroe Quiz Questions and Answers
Round 1 Questions
- Which surname other than Baker did Norma Jean use?
- Which 1952 film gave Monroe her first big role?
- Which actress co-starred with Monroe in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”?
- To which city do the girls go to look for rich husbands?
- Who was Monroe’s second husband?
- What type of sportsman was he?
- How long had they been married before Monroe filed for divorce?
- Which film had the title “The Wrong Kind Of Girl” on TV?
- Which 1950 film with Monroe in a minor role is famous for the line “Fasten your seatbelts — it’s going‘to be a bumpy night“?
- Who were Monroe’s two ﬂatmates in “How to Marry a Millionaire”?
Round 1 Answers
- Ron Howard
- Jane Russel
- Joe DiMaggio
- Baseball player
- Brian Epstein
- Bus Stop
- All About Eve
- Lauren Bacall and Betty Grable
Round 2 Questions
In “The Seven Year Itch” where does Monroe keep her underwear?
Whom did Monroe marry in June 1956?
Who directed Monroe in “The Seven Year Itch” and “Some Like It Hot”?
Who played the Prince to Monroe’s Showgirl in the film?
Who died shortly after making “The Misfits” with Monroe?
Where did Monroe appear from when she sang “Happy Birthday” to President Kennedy?
What career did Marilyn Monroe embark on in 1946?
At which Actors’ Studio did she study?
In which city was “The Prince and the Showgirl ” made?
How old was Norma Jean when she first married?
Round 2 Answers
- In the fridge
- Arthur Miller
- Billy Wilder
- Laurence Olivier
- Clark Gable
- Birthday Cake
- Photographer’s model
- Lee Strasberg’s
Round 3 Questions
- How many times does Monroe sing “you” in one chorus of “I Wanna be Loved by You”?
- Who played Monroe’s friends Daphne and Geraldine in “Some Like It Hot”?
- What was the name of the Monroe character?
- Why was she fired from “Something’s Got to Give”?
- Monroe said “I have been on a calendar but never …” what?
- What did Monroe pose on, on that notorious calendar?
- Which English singer appeared with Monroe in “Let’s Make Love”?
- In which city did Monroe die?
- What was the ofﬁcial cause of death?
- In which film did she co-star with Cary Grant and Ginger Rogers?
Round 3 Answers
- Four times
- Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis (they were in drag)
- Sugar Cane
- Persistent absence
- Red satin sheet
- Frankie Vaughan
- Los Angeles
- Sleeping Pill overdose
- Monkey Business