Around Britain Quiz Questions
The Severn, the Trent and the Ouse are all what?
Is Dundee on the east or west coast of Scotland?
Which is the second-largest city in England?
What is Wales’s highest mountain?
In which county are the seaside resorts of Clacton and Southend?
Whose ‘Causeway’ lies on the north coast of Ireland?
Which seaside resort is famous for its Tower and its Golden Mile?
Which is the most northerly point on the British mainland?
What is the name of the famous cathedral in York?
Is Belfast on the east or west of Ireland?
Round 1 Answers
- The Giant’s
- John o’Groats
- The Minster
- What is the capital of Wales?
- Which river runs through London?
- Which is further north, Southport or Northampton?
- Which islands give their name to ponies and wool?
- Which is the only Welsh county to have a first-class cricket team?
- Caerphilly is a town and also what type of food?
- Which river flows through Glasgow?
- Which town is further south, Aberystwyth or Swansea?
- Which part of the country would a Geordie come from?
- Near which large city would you find the Wirral?
Round 2 Answers